Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Night's Nightmare

I had a dream last night that I was at Point Loma Nazarene University for some reason. As I went to find my car and go, [home?] I found it with broken windows and glass on the ground around it. As I opened my trunk, my worst fears were confirmed; both of my guitars, my amp and my pedals had been stolen. I started crying (Ya. Seriously).

I found my friends Blake and Curtis to ask them if they knew what happened. They simply said, "Ya man, cars get broken into about twice a week here. It's pretty common." Wow.

I don't know if I've ever been more happy to wake up from a dream and realize it didn't actually happen. Phew!

I guess theses are the type of nightmares I have after watching a [scary?] movie (Paranormal Activity).

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment