Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog, revisited

It'd be a stretch to say I haven't blogged in a while. It's been months. I don't really do this because I think people care what I have to say. I do it more as a means of therapy, I guess. A lot has gone on between my last post and now.

The first major change in my life is that I'm single and loving it. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but it's true. For the first time in a very long time, I've decided to focus on me. Not to be selfish, but it's nice to only have to worry about myself for a change. I'm 23. Right now I guess I just care more about becoming a better Christian, musician, friend and son than being a boyfriend.

The other major news in my life is that I'm moving back to Boise, Idaho. I just really need to finish school, so I can move on with my life and Boise State is the cheapest, faster route to making that happen. I've been working three jobs for the past 8 months (full-time at Starbucks, part-time at Islands Restaurant, and part-time as the high school worship leader at my church) and it's just been more than I want to deal with. Not more than I can handle, but more than I want to handle. I'll be living with my parents, paying them a little bit of rent to help them out for helping me out and letting me live with them. Kinda looking forward to it, kinda not. The whole freedom to do what I want when I want has been kinda nice.

Yuppp.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment