Friday, March 11, 2011

No weakness, No Pain, No Sorrow

I will see you again;
In Heaven, old friend.
Your vision of me has died, but someday
I will look you in the eyes and the joy of the Lord will surround us.
Together, we will sing,
"Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty."

There will be no pain, no blame, no fault
There will be a King on His throne and we will worship Him.

I am in a peculiar position at the moment. God has closed a door I hoped He never would, but I am so thankful for the door He's pushed me through in its stead. God is blessing me like crazy and I can't help but share that as a praise! I am being transformed; flattened, built up, molded, renewed. Sometimes it's awkward but only because of my human tendencies to cling to brokenness and sadness as a crutch. Amazing how God uses fools like myself. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment